From: Addepalli, Srinivasa R
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:59 AM
To: VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY <vv7...@att.com>; JI, LUSHENG
<l...@research.att.com>; GUPTA, ALOK <ag1...@att.com>
Cc: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: RE: DCAE - Adding ML based network analytics

Thanks Vijay.

Understood. We are moving away from CDAP to PNDA and Apache Flink as big data
platform.
As I understand from PNDA website, it seems to be based on Spark. Since Spark
supports Machine learning analytics (via MLlib as well as Bring your own
models), I think PNDA/Spark may be what we need to look into.

Thanks for pointers Vijay. Will go through the link you have provided and
understand the onboarding of analytics micro-services.

Thanks
Srini