Hi Wang Senxiao

Please find the description of asked parameter.

speed-value: It is used to store bandwidth, it can hold Electric/Ethernet layer
bandwidth depending on native topology type this tp belongs to.
network-ref: It is supposed to contain reference to the native topology to
which this termination points belongs.
transparent: This indicates whether termination-point can support a transparent
service, basically its used to identify which service type(s) this tp can
support.
in-maint: used to indicate whether or not this object is in maintenance mode
(maintenance mode = true). This field you can find in some other AAI resources
too.

Hope it will be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Agrawal
Senior System Architect
Network Software Platform Dept, HTIPL [2012 Laboratories]

Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd
Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundanahalli, Whitefield
Benguluru-560066, Karnataka