Hi Frank & All,

My assumptions are as follows :

   1. DCAE hosts both the infra ( platform ) and controller logic to
   perform SA aspects.
   2. SDC's DCAE-DS ( when operational ) will be used to design / model
   TOSCA based SA templates ( blueprints ) and when we hit "distribute" in
   SDC, these SA templates will reach DCAE controller and it is then the
   controller's responsibility to onboard / schedule & operate those mS.
   3. The movement of CDAP to PNDA in DCAE component, is all about making
   the change at the platform level, not at the controller level.

Your latest answer is defeating my 3rd assumption. Could you shed more
light here ?

BR,
Viswa

<http://www.verizon.com>