Hi Yang and Bin,

According to the discussion last night, we have summarized some issue and
reported on JIRA. We assigned the vcpe script related issue to Yang, and
assigned the openstack related issue to Bin. We don’t know whether it is
proper or not, so please let we know if there is any problem. And you can
also deliver these issues to your related colleagues.

Thanks for your patience and expertise helping us with all these issues in
the Benchmark test! J

BRs,

Hongliang

卞宏梁/Bian Hongliang

中国电信股份有限公司北京研究院/China Telecom Corporation Limited Beijing
Research Institute

昌平区北七家镇未来科技城南区中国电信北京信息科技创新园,邮编:102209

China Telecom Beijing Information Science & Technology Innovation Park,
Southern Zone of Future Science & Technology City, Beiqijia Town, Changping
District, Beijing, 102209, China
TEL:  +86 010-5090-2955
E-mail:  <mailto:bia...@ctbri.com.cn> bianhl....@chinatelecom.cn