原始邮件

发件人:Jothi,ShobanaviaLists.Onap.Org <shobana.jothi=verizon....@lists.onap.org>
收件人:张茂鹏10030173;Yan Yang <yangya...@chinamobile.com>
抄送人:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
日 期 :2018年10月01日 19:43
主 题 :[onap-discuss] Orchestration using VF-C

Hi Team,
I am trying to orchestrate using VF-C (with the help of UUI), where UUI
directly interacts with VFC. I am successful in Creating an VNF instance in VFC
but during Service instantiation using GVNFM I am getting 403 response
(Authentication credentials were not provided )  from multicloud. Kindly let me
know if I am missing some configuration.

These are the steps which I am following.
1. First distributed the vnf package in Vfc Catalog using
/api/catalog/v1/vnfpackages
2. Then distributed the ns package using /api/catalog/v1/nspackages
3. Then created the instance through nslcm API.
4. Later when I tried to instantiate the instance. Getting 403 response here.

Regards,Shobana Jothi