Hi Taka,
Thanks for reply.

1.       What is the expected request-key here? Is it the name of parameter we
are providing? In our case would it be like below?

request-keys:

  - key-name: vnf_name

  - key-value: vnf_name

We tried with this and it's same error.

2.       We have tried to change eth source as A&AI and other ruletype it seems
that by default the request-keys are fetched as null.

3.       How this rule type really works? Is this rule-type represents the AAI
object and field key-name represents the actuals field name?

4.       How can we specify the new ruletype and new field-key-name? Do we need
to add the data in any of the properties file or table?
Thanks & Regards
Viresh N