Export HOME, not home.  All caps.

Lusheng

-------- Original message --------
From: Guangrong Fu <fu.guangr...@zte.com.cn>
Date: 10/21/18 11:14 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: helen.c...@huawei.com, mike.elli...@amdocs.com
Cc: steven20...@gmail.com, "VENKATESH KUMAR, VIJAY" <vv7...@att.com>,
gildas.lani...@huawei.com, onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] 答复: [oom][integration] "kubectl" commands are
failing//答复: RE: Help is Needed on SB04

Here's the complete steps I've tried:

[cid:0047000102d7dfd902fbc05900002]

Thanks,

Guangrong

原始邮件
发件人:付光荣10144542
收件人:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>;
抄送人:Guangrong Fu <steven20...@gmail.com>;vv7...@att.com
<vv7...@att.com>;mike.elli...@amdocs.com
<mike.elli...@amdocs.com>;helen.c...@huawei.com
<helen.c...@huawei.com>;gildas.lani...@huawei.com <gildas.lani...@huawei.com>;
日 期 :2018年10月22日 10:22
主 题 :[oom][integration] "kubectl" commands are failing//答复: RE: Help is Needed
on SB04

Hi there,

I'm having trouble in performing any operations related to "kubectl" in the
open lab. Here's the screenshot of the error(s):

[cid:0047000102d7b93b055e1a4700001]

I've tried the commands under different projects (Integration-SB-04,
Integration-OOM-Staging-Daily and Integration-OOM-Daily). The same error
occurred in all of them. Vijay's suggestion didn't seem to work for me.

This is a little bit urgent because it's preventing me from completing the
pairwise testing. Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks,

Guangrong