From: George Clapp <georgehcl...@gmail.com>
Date: 10/19/18 3:47 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss][SDNC] Directed Graphs

I’m working with a lab installation of ONAP using OOM’s Rancher/Kubernetes
environment.  I’m following the tutorials on Directed Graphs
(https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Service+Logic+Interpreter+Directed+Graph+Guide<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.onap.org_display_DW_Service-2BLogic-2BInterpreter-2BDirected-2BGraph-2BGuide&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=e3d1ehx3DI5AoMgDmi2Fzw&m=uJAyhZOzfDvmDnsM4vlhX5yuT8hSnE2D7cn9uIP5C5Y&s=MY4Nm5lJ0ozHhqIHcgpQ2DmrMmudL0p8GEa-dGJsVRk&e=>),
 but the environment assumed for those tutorials is different than
Rancher/Kubernetes.  I am able to access the DGBuilder container using its
exposed NodePort <host>:30203, but I have to use a terminal session into the
DGBuilder container to execute the createReleaseDir.sh and start.sh scripts,
which seems odd.  Those scripts appear to work correctly, but I can’t login to
the DGBuilder web interface using the normal password “test123.”  Can anyone
provide some advice on how to get it working?  Sorry for the newbie questions.

Thanks,
George