Dear All,
I am trying to create the Service instance from UUI for volte package. Was
successful in populating the VF-C catalog. But when I create the instace
from UUI, I get "500 Internal Server Error, SO Instance is not available".
Attaching the error logs from SO container. Please provide your input on
this.

I tried with curl command to SO to create the service. Got the following
error.

{"serviceException":{"messageId":"SVC2000","text":"Request Failed due to
BPEL error with HTTP Status= %1 \nError occurred while executing the
process: org.camunda.connect.ConnectorRequestException: HTCL-02007 Unable
to execute HTTP request","variables":["502"]}}

Regards,
Shobana Jothi