Hi,

I am trying to generate  NF CSAR using SDC Designer. I have added
*VDU_COMPUTE*, *VDU CP* and *Virtual Link* in the composition page. I have
added corresponding properties to VL and CP. But for VDU, I can add only
few attributes which will be placed under properties section for example
"boot order". But this generates VNF CSAR with "Compute" node containing
"metadata" and "properties" alone.

But there is no way to add *artifacts*, *capabilities* section to define
what image to choose in openstack or size of the VM. Is there a way to add
these attributes to VDU.COMPUTE node in composition page?

Best Regards
Bharath T