From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of
Ukponmwan, Itohan
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 12:52 PM
To: Michael O'Brien <frank.obr...@amdocs.com>; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Issues with Tiller (Cannot Connect to Tiller)

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your response. Apologies for the delay, I was trying to deploy a new
OOM instance but I have run into the same tiller issue. I am using the deploy
script in the integration repo according to the instructions in this link;
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/OOM+Component. It creates a cluster of 13
nodes. I am running this instance on integration-SB-06 and from the earlier
results of kubectl (before tiller failed). The cluster is not saturated.
The IP of the VMs in both cases is static and did not change.
Yes the helm init –upgrade was run. The rancher_vm_entrypoint.sh script run by
the deploy script in integration shows that the token was displayed first.
The OOM install completed and showed passed robot test cases before tiller
failed. I cannot run any kubectl commands, when I try to run these commands, I
get the following error;

The connection to the server 10.12.5.195:8080 was refused - did you specify the
right host or port?

Yes in getting the system setup and hosts attached, the commands here
https://git.onap.org/logging-analytics/tree/deploy/rancher/oom_rancher_setup.sh#n209
 were run.
I am currently trying to readd hosts according to this
https://git.onap.org/logging-analytics/tree/deploy/rancher/oom_rancher_setup.sh#n162

This problem is still a blocking issue for my testing HPA integration testing.

Thanks,
Itohan