Hi everyone,

Thanks for joining this call.

There will be a conclusion session for modeling part, for resource IM and
service IM, we are going to report our next steps based on our discussion:

1. 1) VNF Instance Model

a) Agree to have one unified model for run-time information, combining
information from AAI implementation, ETSI spec and VFC inventory

b) Analyze the information from the above 3 sources to optimize the
representation, e.g., identify the overlapping/redundant attributes, decide
which attributes should be included, etc.

                     i.  Suggest to make a spread sheet on the wiki to do the
analysis

c) Consider PNF instance model as well

2) Onboarding/Internal Model

a) Agree to have one unified model for onboarding descriptors and run-time
instance model, which are described as separate objects and mapping between
them are showed

b) Describe which model is used for onboarding, for internal output or for
run-time use

2.Network slicing model

(4 layer model: NetworkSlice->NetworkSliceSubnet->NetworkService->VNF/PNF)

No objection. Agreement on to take it as a start of network slice modeling work
and then to fulfill the details. Need to report to the next service IM call

3.To support both NSD and service descriptor in the design time. Also, to
support both of NS instance and service instance in the run time.

No objection.

4. CCVPN optimization:

Support service node in Data model; Support List type of inputs in service
template; Add an updating workflow of service.

No objection.

Slides are available at:

https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Joint+meeting+between+architecture+and+modeling+subcommittee

Best regards,

Lin

Meng Lin

Center of AI and Intelligent Operation R&D

China Mobile Research Institute

No.32 Xuanwumen west street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100053, China

Mobile: +86 13810012241

Email: menglin...@chinamobile.com