From: <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Gary Wu <gary.i...@huawei.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 10:50 AM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>,
"krzysztof.kuzmi...@nokia.com" <krzysztof.kuzmi...@nokia.com>
Cc: "Przybysz, Marcin (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)" <marcin.przyb...@nokia.com>,
"Pondel, Marek (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)" <marek.pon...@nokia.com>, Yunxia Chen
<helen.c...@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [integration][portal] Portal app is in infinite
Waiting: PodInitializing state

portal-db had issues where it was taking so long to initialize that it aborted
halfway, leaving the DB files in a corrupted state.  The quickest workaround is
to delete the mysql directory under /dockerdata-nfs/dev-portal/ and then
deleting the portal-db pod to allow it to redo the DB initialization.

The same issue can potentially occur for any of ONAP’s mysql databases.

Thanks,
Gary