From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> On Behalf Of
BARSKY, GEORA
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2018 12:47 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Subject: [onap-discuss] Failure to parse SDC CSAR #sdc #pomba

Hello SDC team.

We are getting the error trying to parse CSAR file
" Failed to retrieve model data for sdc, reason: Failed to parse CSAR file:
Error: CSAR version is unsupported. Parser supports versions 3.0 to 7.0."

we are using 1.2.2. version of sdc-tosca parser:

 <groupId>org.openecomp.sdc.sdc-tosca</groupId>
 <artifactId>sdc-tosca</artifactId>
  <version>1.2.2</version>

Please advise if we should use different Tosca parser version in Casablanca

Thank
Geora Barsky