Hi

Today we were able to install locally whole Casablanca staging version
including Brian's work around regarding failing message router :).

However during PNF creation in SDC as Carlos Santana user during certify
operation following error has appear:

Error
Error code: SVC4661
Status code: 400
CSAR packaging failed. TOSCA schema files for SDC-Version: 1.3.3 and
Conformance-Level 9.0 were not found
Has anybody seen this issue.

At this lab whole robot init (./demo-k8s.sh onap init) was successful

Health check has failed only at:

Basic APPC Health Check                                               | FAIL |
401 != 200<
Also we noticed that SDC is not opening in portal widget ther is need to copy
link from web browser console and use it directly (for example
<http://sdc.api.fe.simpledemo.onap.org:30206/sdc1/portal?cc=1541428669289>
http://sdc.api.fe.simpledemo.onap.org:30206/sdc1/portal?cc=1541428669289)
Has anybody reported this issue ?

br,