Hi All,

I tried creating a VF with Nova Server VFC, NeutronPort CP, NeutronNet VL and
connected them through links.

I then created a service from this VF and then created a service instance.
After that, I was able to create a VNF but I could not create any VF modules -
The Add VF module button was not there in the VNF.

I tried the same thing through VSP(HEAT template) and it was all working fine.

I noticed that there were differences in the deployment parameters.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there some other way to use these VFCs and
deploy them on openstack using ONAP?

PFA - screenshot of service Instance with 1 VNF (Add VF modules button missing).

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Soumyarup Paul