Hello,

The PNDA team would like to encourage greater participation in the PNDA
project. As part of this, we plan to schedule a weekly PNDA meeting where we
can discuss PNDA development and technical direction. A significant downstream
project for PNDA is the ONAP project, so we would especially welcome
participation from interested ONAP contributors.

I have set up a doodle poll to get feedback on preferred times for a weekly
meeting. Please ignore the specific dates in the poll and choose the recurring
days and times that could work for you.

https://doodle.com/poll/hrcntgnzq22npcya

The poll will remain open for the next week, after which the results will be
reported and a regular meeting will be scheduled.

This has also been posted to

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pnda-users
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/pnda-developers

Kind regards,