From: "WRIGHT, STEVEN A" <sw3...@att.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 5:56 AM
To: Victor Morales <victor.mora...@intel.com>
Cc: "'onap-discuss@lists.onap.org'" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: ONAP Dublin SP Priorities

Hi Victor,
Looking at the Dublin SP
Priorities<https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/SP+priorities+for+Dublin>  req #1
on  K8S based Cloud-region support it indicates firewall as container,.
Does this imply general support for Containerized VNFs in the Dublin timeframe?
At this time we have already VNFs onboarded with HEAT or TOSCA and this would
imply ab additional Helm format/process for onboarding ?
I assume there would be additional VNF requirements related to containerization
as well ?

best regards
Steven Wright, MBA, PhD, JD.
[Tech Integration]