Hi,

While accessing policy API's from policy related pods I see a failure due to
security reasons. It seems the connections made secured. It seems we should use
certificate to invoke these API's from rest clients like curl,  https. Can
someone help where to find the certificate. Appreciate your help.

policy@policy-pdp-0:/tmp/policy-install$ curl -H 'Content-Type:
application/json' -H 'Accept: application/json' -H 'ClientAuth:
cHl0aG9uOnRlc3Q=' -H 'Authorization: Basic dGVzdHBkcDphbHBoYTEyMw==' -H
'Environment: TEST' -X POST -d '{"policyName": ".*"}'
http://localhost:8081/pdp/api/listConfig<https://slack-redir.net/link?url=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A8081%2Fpdp%2Fapi%2FlistConfig&v=3>
Bad Request
This combination of host and port requires TLS.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamshi Krishna | Tech Mahindra

[cid:image001.jpg@01D25617.55BC0E30]<http://www.techmahindra.com/>

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html
<http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html> externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html
<http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html> internally within