De : onap-rele...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-rele...@lists.onap.org] De la
part de Yang Bin
Envoyé : vendredi 16 novembre 2018 03:25
À : onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; frank.obr...@amdocs.com;
gildas.lani...@huawei.com; onap-rele...@lists.onap.org
Objet : Re: [Onap-release] [onap-discuss] ONAP deployment

Hi Gildas,

I think there might be some confusion w.r.t. the question, for MultiCloud
Dockerfile is only used during docker image building time, not deployment time.

For multicloud, dockerfile for image building will fetch the maven artifact,
execute wget/apt-get, but no git clone
For deployment of docker images of multicloud, wget/apt-get will not be
executed any more.

So it is important clarify the intent of the question: Is it for checking the
any dependency of ONAP installation?

Thanks

Best Regards,
Bin Yang,    Solution Engineering Team,    Wind River
ONAP Multi-VIM/Cloud PTL
Direct +86,10,84777126    Mobile +86,13811391682    Fax +86,10,64398189