Thank you Pavel. The insights about interaction between AAI and AAF was
helpful. I disabled AAF as you recommended and we are now *able* to communicate
with AAI :-)  !!

We have already tried with the default values and they work. However in our dev
environment, each dev is allocated a separate namespace, persistent mountpath
and nodeport-prefix and we need to stick to them.
What we really want is working ONAP with AAF enabled. AAF is actually up and
running in my dev environment but AAI isn't able to communicate with it.

Do you know if we can generate AAF cert using a specific namespace (rather than
onap) and put it under the
oom/kubernetes/aai/charts/aai-traversal/resources/config/aaf/org.onap.aai.keyfile.
 I suppose that's the cert you are talking about?
That would be really help unblock us.

Regards,
Rahul