Dear DCAE team,

I am trying to bring PNDA using OOM (master). I face issues while pnda-cli
trying to fetch tokens from keystone. Seems like URL formed is of keystone
v2.0 version. Can I assume it won't support keystone v3 as of now?

As per the PNDA demo we need to setup logstash in between PNDA and DCAE
service components. But I didn't any instruction to set up. Mainly I am
looking for configuration that takes input and output topic name of DMAAP.
Can you give some pointers regarding this?

Best Regards
Bharath T