Good morning Keong,

The affectedversion is a mandatory field because it determines when the
Epic/Task/User Story/Bug/Sub-Task has been created/identified.

The fixversion is optional because it will depend on when the project team will
plan its implementation.

Nevertheless I agree with you that any remaining "Highest/High" defect should
have a fixversion.

I understand that our ONAP Release Manager is currently tracking any bug with
no fix version and with a fixversion set to Amsterdam/Beijing or Casablanca
Release.

I would recommend that each PTL review their JIRA backlog (Epic/Task/User
Story/Bug/Sub-Task).

They should make an assessment if any Epic/Task/User Story/Bug/Sub-Task is
still relevant in the context of the Dublin release or any future release.

Remaining Items – JIRA Query:

status != Closed AND status != Done AND project != "Sandbox Project" AND
project != CI-Management AND project != "ONAP TSC"  ORDER BY priority DESC,
updated DESC

Please note that we have already closed 16802 JIRA Items (Epic/Task/User
Story/Bug/Sub-Task) since ONAP inception !

Best regards

Catherine