HTTP 404 is not found so most likely your openstack url for robot is wrong
still.

robot:
openStackKeyStoneUrl: http://10.12.25.2:5000

notice for robot there is no /v2.0 or /v2.0/tokens

Robot auto-detects v2 vs v3

SO url does have  the v2.0 and SO only support v2.0 unless you are either
wrapping it or using a build from the Dublin/master branch

so:
  so-openstack-adapter:
    config:
      openStackUserName: "demo"
      openStackKeyStoneUrl: http://10.12.25.2:5000/v2.0

Example integration override is in gerrit under
integration/deployment/heat/onap-oom/env/windriver/onap-oom.env

https://gerrit.onap.org/r/gitweb?p=integration.git;a=blob;f=deployment/heat/onap-oom/env/windriver/onap-oom.env;h=6d471ffa2f30a315a6f78d1cba3575323b4ac2d8;hb=refs/heads/master

Brian