Hello Modelers

I would like nominate myself as a candidate of chair and vice chair of modeling
subcommittee.

The goal of next year of modeling subcommittee needs to achieve the following
goals
1) The internal data model design based on consensus.
2) Resource information model design, especially align with Data model.
3) Service model design with help from Architecture committee and impacted
projects.
4) Infrastructure modeling design together with Multicloud in order to support
Azure, K8S, .. et al.
5) Support other model spec from other committees like close loop policy, data
collection VES .. et al.
6) Clarify more detail of the high level requirement together with use case
committee and impacted projects.

If I were elected,  I would do my best to lead the group in taking the
following opportunities for modeling subcommittee
1) Since the market of NFV has already taken off, most of them are based on
SDOs, I would bring theirs experience into ONAP which could help ONAP become
more success.
2) There are many standard delegate's involvement at the moment, I would revise
some current process to better transfer SDO delegate's involvement into
productive deliverables for ONAP community.
3) I would like to establish more mutual communication and setup activities
with other SDOs like: ETSI NFV, TMF, MEF, ONF, IETF .. et al.

Below are my short Bio.
Hui DENG obtained his Doctor degree from Dept. Computer Science and Technology
at Tsinghua University in 2002. He worked as chief researcher in Hitachi
(China) R&D Cooperation from 2002 to 2007, and worked as Principal staff
between 2007 and 2016 in China Mobile. He joined Huawei and working on NFV
related topic since 2016. He acted as the co-chair of IETF MIF working group.
And he was the board of director of WBA(Wireless Broadband Alliance) between
2012-2014, acted as the board of director of OPNFV between 2014-2016 and 1st
board of chairman of OPEN-O project in Linux Foundation. He is the current
chair of modeling subcommittee in ONAP.

2017 - 2018 Chair of modeling subcommittee, ONAP
2016 - 2016 1st Board of Chairman, OPEN-O
2014 - 2016 Board of Director (officer), OPNFV
2012 - 2014 Board of Director, WBA(Wireless Broadband Alliance)
2009 - 2016 Co-chair, MIF(Multiple Interfaces) WG, IETF
2016 - ETSI NFV ISG coordinator of Huawei

Professional experience
2016 - Now Chief NFV Strategy Officer, Huawei
2007 - 2016 Principal Staff, China Mobile
2002 - 2007 Chief Researcher, Hitachi