Team,
   Just a comment on the vulnerabilities work and its impact on everything else.
   Since the release Jenkins jobs now fail on banned dependencies and we are
forced to fix the CLM critical issues - just be aware that fixing each of these
takes time away from development as - I have fixed one of the remaining 9 in my
project last night and am working through the rest.
   Fixing a CLM issue is not trivial as you know - half the time there is an
override brought in with another library - fixing one usually illuminates a
common pattern so the rest should go faster now - however I am blocking
developers waiting on my changes in onap and acumos because of this.
   /michael

<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>