发件人: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org] 代表
gaoweitao
发送时间: 2018年11月6日 9:23
收件人: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; onap-...@lists.onap.org
抄送: moshe...@amdocs.com
主题: [onap-discuss] Reminder// [VNFSDK] VNFSDK New Weekly Meeting time

发件人: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
[mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org] 代表 gaoweitao
发送时间: 2018年11月2日 17:26
收件人: onap-...@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-...@lists.onap.org>;
onap-discuss@lists.onap.org<mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
抄送: moshe...@amdocs.com<mailto:moshe...@amdocs.com>
主题: [onap-discuss] [VNFSDK] VNFSDK New Weekly Meeting time

Hi VNFSDK folks,

                Per Moshe<mailto:moshe...@amdocs.com> request: Israel colleague
don't work Fridays (work Sundays instead). We need change our weekly meeting
time: now is every Friday 1:00PM (UTC+0).

                To avoid the conflict with related projects meeting(VNF
Requirements/VVP/Modeling/ARC/Usecase/PTL meeting), I create the a doodle poll
for our new weekly meeting time.

                Initial Option is here:

                [cid:image001.png@01D47742.03E80070]

                Link : https://doodle.com/poll/7fd2xxvf4sp3sbpt

                Let’s we discussed on our weekly meeting today.:)

BR
Victor