Dear all,

I have a clean OOM Casablanca install. When I try to create a service instance
from VID, I get a success. When I close this successful window, VID shows a new
screen (View/Edit Service Instance) and returns and error because the resource
in AAI is not found:

However, it appears when searching in VID for the service:

This may be an issue related to named-queries in AAI. Actually, if I GET
named-queries from AAI it seems only a few of them exist...I remember in a
previous Casablanca install there where tons of named-queries.

Is this the issue? How could it be if everything is in running and passed robot
healthcheck and init? Do I need to re-install everything?

I would appreciate you light!

KR,
Xoan