From: <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> on behalf of "Ahmad, Munir"
<munir.ah...@bell.ca>
Date: Friday, January 25, 2019 at 12:02 PM
To: "onap-discuss@lists.onap.org" <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>,
"alessandro.dalessan...@telecomitalia.it"
<alessandro.dalessan...@telecomitalia.it>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] procedure to shut down and reboot ONAP/Kubernetes

Hi Alessandro,

Would resource scaling work for you?

We are using this approach in our development environments, so anytime
developers don’t use their setup they scale it to 0 then bring it back by scale
back to 1.

Here is more info
https://kubernetes.io/docs/reference/kubectl/cheatsheet/#scaling-resources

To bring it down

kubectl scale --replicas=0 deployments --all -n <namespace>
kubectl scale --replicas=0 statefulsets --all -n <namespace>

To bring it back up

kubectl scale --replicas=1 deployments --all -n <namespace>
kubectl scale --replicas=1 statefulsets --all -n <namespace>

From: <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> on behalf of D'Alessandro Alessandro
Gerardo <alessandro.dalessan...@telecomitalia.it>