Hello Yuanhong

In ONAP Dublin, there is no CFS and no RFS.

There is only “service” class and NBI allow only to order “service”.
And “service” is composed of VF and/or Virtual Links.

My personal mapping : “service” notion is equal to the “RFSspecification” notion

If you need a “two-level” service layer (CFS and RFS), then you need an
external application such as Service Resolver.
https://gitlab.com/Orange-OpenSource/lfn/onap/service-resolver

With Service Resolver, we do not transfer CFS “inputs” to RFS “inputs”.

We order CFS and Service Resolver then order each RFS that composes the CFS.

We think that ONAP CDS system will be able to resolve all RFS “inputs” thanks
to predefined templates/blueprint files. Those templates explain to ONAP CDS
how to get “input” values.

For example, if RFS need an IP address, the template explain how to get an
IPaddress value when instantiating that RFS.

Best regards