Hi,

I ran into the following exception in SO bpmn on our latest Frankfurt
deployment from this morning when trying to instantiate our internal VNF using
CSAR that worked fine last Thursday:

2020-06-22T09:40:51.442Z|482023e8-a1fe-4825-8ba9-78b12aad6e4c|camundaTaskExecutor-3|WorkflowActionBB||||ERROR|500||Runtime
 error : Error while evaluating expression:
${AbstractCDSProcessingBBUtils.constructExecutionServiceInputObject(InjectExecution.execute(execution,
 execution.getVariable("gBuildingBlockExecution")))}. Cause: Cannot coerce from
class org.onap.so.bpmn.common.DelegateExecutionImpl to interface
org.camunda.bpm.engine.delegate.DelegateExecution

We've never seen anything like this before, and it's hard to see what can have
caused this even after initial investigation. Any suggestions?

br,

Lasse

View/Reply Online (#21462): https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-discuss/message/21462
Mute #so: https://lists.onap.org/g/onap+onap-discuss/mutehashtag/so