From: onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org> on behalf of Gülsüm Atıcı
<gulsum.at...@ulakhaberlesme.com.tr>
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 9:44 AM
To: "timo...@m0049297.ppops.net-00191d01"
<timo...@m0049297.ppops.net-00191d01>, "TIMONEY, DAN" <dt5...@att.com>,
onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] Frankfurt SDNC modul deploy fails

Dear Dan,

Here are the  MariaDB pods status.
ubuntu@onap-nfs:~/scripts$ kubectl -n onap get pods |  grep -i maria
dev-mariadb-594dbb55b5-wbqs4                       1/1     Running
   0          163m
dev-mariadb-galera-0                               1/1     Running
   0          129m
dev-mariadb-galera-1                               0/1     CrashLoopBackOff
   24         128m
dev-modeling-mariadb-0                             1/1     Running
   0          129m
dev-modeling-mariadb-1                             1/1     Running
   6          128m
dev-modeling-mariadb-2                             0/1     Running
   30         108m
dev-policy-mariadb-0                               1/1     Running
   0          128m
dev-so-mariadb-config-job-42g9r                    0/1     Init:Error
   0          23m
dev-so-mariadb-config-job-cl8tp                    0/1     Init:Error
   0          63m
dev-so-mariadb-config-job-d4rx7                    0/1     Init:0/1
   0          7m2s
dev-so-mariadb-config-job-frvws                    0/1     Init:Error
   0          73m
dev-so-mariadb-config-job-m2mqt                    0/1     Init:Error
   0          38m
dev-so-mariadb-config-job-m5mvf                    0/1     Init:Error
   0          84m
dev-so-mariadb-config-job-ncgbj                    0/1     Init:Error
   0          51m
dev-so-mariadb-config-job-qdw99                    0/1     Init:Error
   0          94m
dev-vfc-mariadb-0                                  1/1     Running
   0          61m
dev-vfc-mariadb-1                                  1/1     Running
   4          50m
dev-vfc-mariadb-2                                  1/1     Running
   0          42m
ubuntu@onap-nfs:~/scripts$