Hi,

during our last weekly meeting
(https://ircbot.wl.linuxfoundation.org/meetings/onap-int/2020/integration_weekly_meeting_1_07_2020/onap-int-integration_weekly_meeting_1_07_2020.2020-07-01-16.38.html),
 I took the action point to contact you relatively to some questions for Guilin

1) Reset of the xfail lists
As you know, we set several security Tests in Frankfurt.
We created associated xfail lists.
These xfail lists include the components that were expected to fail in order to
exclude them from the test success criteria evaluation.
when shall we reset these lists?
I would suggest to reset as soon as possible on Master - the sooner the better..
it means that security tests that were PASS for frankfurt will turn FAIL
(upstream rooted pods, http end point,..)

Are you OK that we reset these list on Master now, or shall we wait a specific
milestone?

2) Limits
We got a test case dealing with pod limits
On a recent Gating, we got the following results
https://gating-results.onap.eu/results/109770-2/security/unlimitted_pods/unlimitted_pods.log
It sounds that most of the unlimited pods are deailing with DB.
Do we have any recommendation in this area?
We did not set xfail list, and our Daily deployments are executed in unlimitted
mode
As far as I remember, surprisingly it seems that it was taken less space than
with limits..
Shall we turn them into limited mode?

Have a good week end

/Morgan