Hello SDC experts,

Good Day!

I'm trying to introduce a few custom tosca types as part of SDC normative
imports. I'm having SDC development setup and I did following changes :

   1. Introduce new categories ( both service & resource ) in
   /catalog-be/src/main/resources/import/tosca/categories/categoryTypes.yml
   .
   2. Created a folder (eg myType) and introduced myType.json and
   myType.yaml, where I defined myType derived from tosca.nodes.Root .
   3. Introduced this myType folder in
   /catalog-be/src/main/resources/import/tosca/normative-types path
   4. Dropped icons for both service & resource types in
   /catalog-ui/src/assets/styles/images/resource-icons &
   /catalog-ui/src/assets/styles/images/service-icons

Build was successful, but no luck in target run. I'm able to see new
categories in the Resource / Service create page, but new icons / new node
types are not visible.

However when I edit an existing normative type (for eg database.yml), I'm
able to see the changes in designer ( both icon & tosca properties ), so
I'm kinda sure that new code is still taken into account.

What am I missing ? how to ensure importNormativeAll.py includes new types
as well ?

BR,
Viswa