De : onap-discuss@lists.onap.org [onap-discuss@lists.onap.org] de la part de
Velugubantla Praveen [velugubantla.prav...@ltts.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 10 juillet 2020 16:54
À : onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; FREEMAN, BRIAN D; Milind Jalwadi; Yang, Bin;
Multanen, Eric W
Cc : Sudarshan K.S; Devangam Manjunatha
Objet : [onap-discuss] Queries about vFW usecase deployments as CNF's

Hi ONAP experts,

We had just started our analysis about CNF's in ONAP. In process of
understanding the designing and deployment of CNF's in k8s cluster, we thought
to look into the vFW usecase given as reference for CNF's and found multiple
projects related to that (i.e vFirewall CNF With CDS & vFirewall CNF with
multicloud k8s plugin) among these both which will follow the exact way to
deploy vFW usecase for only CNF based instantiation not in VM combination.

We are looking for helm charts for vFW usecase for only CNF based instantiation
not in VM combination. Which actually produces all vFW components(sink, vFW &
trafficGenerator) as containers. Could you please suggest where do we get them.

Even i had found a document (
https://wiki.onap.org/download/attachments/8227952/How-ONAP-Orchestrates-CNF-to-WRCP-v1.2.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1583849342000&api=v2<https://ind01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.onap.org%2Fdownload%2Fattachments%2F8227952%2FHow-ONAP-Orchestrates-CNF-to-WRCP-v1.2.pdf%3Fversion%3D1%26modificationDate%3D1583849342000%26api%3Dv2&data=02%7C01%7Cvelugubantla.praveen%40ltts.com%7Cb61cc68c820e4c63968a08d7fd95cfa8%7C311b33788e8a4b5ea33fe80a3d8ba60a%7C0%7C0%7C637256692762314367&sdata=1dGWWxdJIFkd67qtdoYemtjtA2DLr23%2FeN%2BeyiFQ1R8%3D&reserved=0>)
 in which CNF based vFW had demostrated with Elalto-release. Can this same be
followed up in frankfurt also or do we have any changes.

Thanks in Advance.

Velugubantla Praveen

Engineer - CTO-Common

L&T TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LIMITED

L3 Building, Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Nagawara Hobli, Bengaluru-560045

Mobile: +91 9154111420

www.LTTS.com<http://www.ltts.com/>

[cid:780a39b9-f170-4e99-bb28-3d5e6d6cdfa2]

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LTTS.com<UrlBlockedError.aspx>

L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is committed to safeguard your data
privacy. For more information to view our commitment towards data privacy under
GDPR, please visit the privacy policy on our website www.Ltts.com. This Email
may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient
(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate
the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.