Hi Brian,

for SDNC with SDN-R features enabled we implemented:

GET /ready

response: 200 => initialized
response: 404/401 (depends on karaf servlet already registered) => not
yet finished

This is status of neon. Hopefully works quite the same with sodium.

Kind regards,
Michael

--

*Michael Dürre*

Software Engineer

highstreet technologies GmbH

Hähnelstraße 6

12159 Berlin

Skype: michael.due...@highstreet-technologies.com

E-Mail: michael.due...@highstreet-technologies.com
<mailto:michael.due...@highstreet-technologies.com>

Web: http://www.highstreet-technologies.com

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alfons Mittermaier

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 114905 B

Firmensitz: Berlin

USt-IdNr.: DE261090513