From: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-discuss@lists.onap.org] On
Behalf Of Dominic Lunanuova
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2020 3:36 PM
To: onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; k.opas...@samsung.com;
aniellopaolo.malincon...@guest.telecomitalia.it
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [Frankfurt OOM] certInitializer error during
compiliing Helm charts #oom

Krzysztof Opasiak  said: "Please check the recommended helm versions in OOM
documentation"
Since I'm running into this same issue today, had to search for it!
For future sufferers, I think this is the link to that documentation:
https://onap-doc.readthedocs.io/projects/onap-oom/en/frankfurt/oom_cloud_setup_guide.html#cloud-setup-guide-label

...would like to know if it resolved the problem for Aniello.

-Dom