Hi Brian,

We are trying to implement robot intantiation vFWCL in Frankfurt.
We have been following link for implementing vFWCL.
https://docs.onap.org/projects/onap-integration/en/frankfurt/docs_vfw.html#docs-vfw
https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/Robot+instantiateVFWCL

Note: We have not used CDS to implemnt vFWCL.

After installing full onap we ran the robot scripts in onap-rke VM in following
order.
cd /root/onap/kubernetes/robot
Step 1)./ete-k8s.sh onap health
Step 2)./ete-k8s.sh onap healthdist
Step 3)./demo-k8s.sh onap init
Step 4)./demo-k8s.sh onap init_robot
Step 5)./ete-k8s.sh onap instantiateVFWCL
Step 6).demo-k8s.sh onap vfwclosedloop <pgn-ip-address>

Step 5.instantiateVFWCL script ran with passed result. Stacks were created in
the Openstack.

For running the use case we ran the robot script mentioned in Step 6. for
pgn-ip-address we used the public ip assigned to Packet
Generator VM created in Openstack.
We found following error in this step.
1) ConnectionError: HTTPConnectionPool(host='xx.xx.xx.xx', port=8183): Max
retries exceeded with url:
/restconf/config/stream-count:stream-count/streams (Caused by
NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at
0x7fb6643ca910>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection
refused',))

2) Resolving variable '${resp.status_code}' failed: AttributeError: 'NoneType'
object has no attribute 'status_code'

We would be thankful if you could guide us to sort out this issue.

Best Regards,
Santosh Thapa Magar