From: morgan.richo...@orange.com <morgan.richo...@orange.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 10:20 AM
To: fiachra.corco...@est.tech; onap-discuss@lists.onap.org; SAWANT, MANDAR
<ms5...@att.com>; RAMESH, BHANU <bg6...@att.com>; UNNAVA, SUNIL
<su6...@att.com>; FREEMAN, BRIAN D <bf1...@att.com>; LUNANUOVA, DOMINIC
<d...@research.att.com>; conor.w...@ericsson.com
Cc: DESBUREAUX Sylvain TGI/OLN <sylvain.desbure...@orange.com>
Subject: Re: [onap-discuss] [ONAP [Dmaap] [healthcheck] questions on the dmaap
healthchecks

thanks Brian

so is it OK to run DMaaP PubSub only one time (only in full for
example) and exclude it from the other tests?
note that the test is not always failing, so sometimes //zation is not a
problem.

we are running core/small/medium and full tags in // just to save CI time and
detect issues due to //ization (on ONAP side..)

core/small/medium/full corresponds to different scope of ONAP we used to
triggered the End to End tests only if core Healthcheck were OK as we consider
that core components MUST be all OK, components not in core are not so critical
so even if some are FAIL we can try the end to end tests.

running only full would be probably enough for the CI (only 47 tests) I can add
a topic for next Integration weekly meeting to see if we keep only full and
remove core/small/medium from the CI.

/Morgan