De : "Muszkieta, Lukasz (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)" <lukasz.muszki...@nokia.com>
Date : mardi 8 septembre 2020 à 12:01
À : Seshu m <seshu.kuma...@huawei.com>, "fiachra.corcoran"
<fiachra.corco...@est.tech>, DESBUREAUX Sylvain TGI/OLN
<sylvain.desbure...@orange.com>, onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>
Objet : ODP: ODP: [onap-discuss] SO 1.7.2 certification path problem

Could you please give me a link to jira or ticket where the changes from
Sylvain are inclued?

If the changes are related to oom, should we close
https://jira.onap.org/browse/SO-3196?
________________________________
Od: Seshu m <seshu.kuma...@huawei.com>
Wysłane: poniedziałek, 7 września 2020 18:30
Do: fiachra.corcoran <fiachra.corco...@est.tech>; sylvain.desbureaux
<sylvain.desbure...@orange.com>; Muszkieta, Lukasz (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw)
<lukasz.muszki...@nokia.com>; onap-discuss <onap-discuss@lists.onap.org>

I was referring to the changes from Sylvain.

The changes are not in so but in oom.

Currently the changes are blocked by the aai dependencies that are failing on
the gating.

Thanks and Regards,
M Seshu Kumar
Lead Architect,
P&amp;S, Cloud Network OSDT,
Huawei Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No. 37, Next to EPIP Area, Kundalahalli, Whitefield
Bengaluru-560066, Karnataka.
Tel: + 91-80-49160700 , Mob: 9845355488
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!