________________________________
De : RICHOMME Morgan TGI/OLN
Envoyé : lundi 8 février 2021 09:28
À : Krzysztof Opasiak; DESBUREAUX Sylvain TGI/OLN; Kuzmicki, Krzysztof (Nokia -
PL/Wroclaw); Geissler, Andreas; michal.jagie...@t-mobile.pl; HARDY Thierry
TGI/OLN; Lasse Kaihlavirta; Paweł Wieczorek; marcin.przyb...@nokia.com;
Closset, Christophe; LEFEVRE, CATHERINE; FREEMAN, BRIAN D; Bartek Grzybowski;
RAJEWSKI Lukasz O-PL; jozsef.csong...@bell.ca
Cc : onap-discuss@lists.onap.org
Objet : [ONAP] CI/CD evolution for Honolulu

Hi,

first of all sorry for the regression on onaptests triggered by the update of
the upstream dependency on onapsdk.
In deed we moved from 0.7.3 to 0.7.4 and the backward compatibility was broken.
we do not have a complete verification chain as it is pretty tricky.
onapsdk is build on gitlab.com, onaptests that is consuming onapsdk is built
daily or on dockerfile change in ONAP and pushed to Nexus.
onaptests:master is importing the latest version of onapsdk as any upstream
python lib.

On Guilin, I created a patch to use 0.7.3 in order to secure the guilin CI/CD
chain for the maintenance release
See Guilin daily (Orange):
https://logs.onap.org/onap-integration/daily/onap_daily_pod4_guilin/02-07-2021_04-02/

But now Master has also to be protected especially for the gating.
Michal provided a patch to restore the compatibility and it shall be tested and
merged soon.
We will have to review our workflow when introducing a new version of the SDK
to secure such upgrade.

In parallel, I will suggest some evolution s for the CI/CD chains in Honolulu.
We know that there is an issue with the SDC when onboarding models in //.
It is not easy to reproduce but we have regularly 2 types of issues when doing
these tests in //: 500 from SDC or no response.
Most of the times (if not always) when re-running any of this test not in //
there are working fine.
The issues are tracked and I know that Christophe is looking at it and suspects
some issues with cassandra connectivity.
The tests are calling multiple times the SDC to retrieve the full list of VF,
VFC, Service and when doing that several times from several tests in //, we may
have the issue.
But it is not easily reproducible.

As a consequence, I suggest to come back to pseudo sequential testing on
master-daily and gating for onaptests.
We would keep the // tests for the master-weekly.
I think it will easier to understand and split the functional and the stability
issues.
Are you OK with that.

I attached a first draft on Honolulu CI/CD chain evolutions
any comments/remarks welcome. We will discuss it during Integration meeting
next week (17/2)

/Morgan

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.