LFN Technical Communities,
The LFN Developer & Testing Forum will be held virtually over four days, June
7-10, 2021. Once again we will be gathering the LFN project technical
communities to progress our releases; discuss project architecture, direction,
and integration points; and further innovate through the open source networking
stack. We will use a combination of online tools to create a productive and
interactive virtual meeting environment. LFN projects planning participation
include Anuket, ODIM, ONAP, OpenDaylight, Tungsten Fabric, and XGVela.
The event is free of cost and registration is required. * View the event &
  registration page here
* View the wiki
  planning
  page here

Best,
Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing ManagerThe Linux Foundation
bw...@linuxfoundation.org+1.917.282.0960