Hello ONAP,

I hope this email finds you well. As discussed during the ONAP TSC
meeting  today,
I am moving the TSC meeting to the LF's LFX meeting management tool. Please
be on the lookout for a new meeting invite later today and remove any old
meetings from your calendar. Also, I will update the meeting link on the
appropriate ONAP wiki pages. See below some of the benefits to using the LFX
 meeting management tool.

Single Meeting Link
No more per-participant meeting links. Each meeting will have a single link
that you can easily post and share with your community (i.e. public
calendar, Slack, mailing lists, etc.)

Anonymous Participants
Inclusivity and flexibility are important, and not everyone wants to create
an account or login to participate in a meeting. For public meetings,
participants now have the option to add only a name. We will attempt to
match any participant names with existing community members to keep track of
 meeting attendance.

No Login Required
To make it easier to join private meetings, participants can now just input
their name and the email address from the meeting invitation to
participate. The system will verify them ensuring only valid participants
gain access, eliminating the need for a login while ensuring meeting
security.

Bye Bye Zoom API
In a significant step for enhancing security, we have eliminated the
reliance on the Zoom API for scheduling meetings. On-demand meetings are
now handled by LFX, increasing security, and reducing the risk of
unauthorized participants and safeguarding against Zoom bombing.

Increased Reliability
Thanks to tireless efforts by our development teams, rigorous testing,
monitoring, and ongoing production support, we give our commitment to a
more stable and consistent experience with Meeting Management.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. Thank
you and have a wonderful weekend!

Kind Regards,
*Sandra Jackson *
Program Manager