Hi Hans/Sundar/Raghavendra,

I was out of the office for a while. Thank you for your response. I
appreciate your time and understanding.

We only support scaled-down versions of ONAP components in our production
clusters.

Regrettably, I must share that I'm currently unable to allocate time in the
foreseeable future to delve into any other issues related to ONAP.

Please refer to the ONAP wiki page resources to address your ONAP setup
challenges. We will certainly update the community if we come across any
other resolutions in the near future.

Wishing you all the best !

Thanks & Regards

Vivek