Dear Community,

The Modeling project is composed of multiple repositories, among them, the
etsicatalog repo was not active since last November, and the contributors don't
plan to do any feature updates. After discussing with the main contributors, we
suggest to archive the repo, and mark it read-only/unmaintained.
We would like to trigger a final call for this decision, please check if you
would like to keep the repo active and help contribute or maintain the code.
If I do not hear an objection within 5 business days, then I will open a ticket
with the Help Desk to move forward with the archive process.

Thanks.

DENG Hui