From: onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org [mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org]
On Behalf Of Lingli Deng
Sent: 2017年4月29日 13:25
To: 'Phil Robb' <pr...@linuxfoundation.org>; onap-tsc@lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] [ONAP TSC VICE-CHAIRPERSON ELECTION] Kickoff of the
ONAP TSC Vice-Chairperson Election

Hi Phil and all,

I am writing to let you know I am running for the ONAP TSC Vice Chairperson and
would appreciate your support.

I have been working as different roles in different committees of several
related open source projects, including end user, technical community and
governance committees. I would share my experience and commit my time and
efforts in supporting TSC Chair and other fellow TSC members in fulfilling the
ONAP goals: reference implementation and commercial adoption.

In particular, I have been and will be continue working on technical
harmonization, collaboration with other open source projects in building an
open and agile developing community for ONAP.
I am devoted to working both internally and with other end users in the
community on alignment on technical requirements and realistic use cases on the
ONAP platform and release planning.
I will be working to build open labs and cooperate with vendors in their ONAP
products or 3rd party commercial components to accelerate commercial adoption.

Last but not the least, based on previous experience from other open source
projects, language issue has been demonstrated as one of the blocking issues
for efficient communication between TSC leadership and the Chinse developers,
which accounts a considerable portion of ONAP technical community as well. I am
offering my commitment and experience to cultural harmonization as the bridge
between the TSC leadership and Chinese developer groups, organize and host
Chinese open source events, in order to recruit more and help with existing
Chinese developers to more actively interact with and contribute to the broader
community.

Below is my short bio:

Lingli Deng obtained her Doctor’s degree in computer science from the Institute
of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences and joined China Mobile in 2009.
She is currently leading OPNFV/ONAP project and Novonet experimental network at
China Mobile Research Institute.
She is also currently serving as the ONAP TSC member representing china Mobile.
She was in the formation team for OPEN-O, served as OPEN-O TSC representative
and NFV-O PTL. And contributed mostly to the harmonization between openECOMP
and OPEN-O.
She is also serving on the OPNFV Board of Directors and act as the treasurer of
Board officer. She joined OPNFV community since its early phase, and led OPNFV
DPACC project, won 1st OPNFV community award for collaboration,  and has been
actively pushing OPEN-O integration with OPNFV.

Thanks and Regards,
Lingli