Hi, Good TSC members,

I would suggest that we could have a session discuss about ?System Integration
and Testing?. With the merged community and more than 4 millionaire LOC, we
need to get some consensus among developers:

1.       Is code style enforcement needed for release 1? If yes, what and how?
(Java, Python,; IDE setting up)

2.       Unit test coverage and CSIT coverage agreement, best practice sharing

3.       S3P,

a.       Metrics

b.       Guideline / Best Practice

c.       Infrastructure: testing setup, simulator, etc.

4.       Does ONAP also want to do similar practice as OPEN-O for Community
Integration Lab? OPEN-O has built two Community Integration Labs with
Multi-vendors real equipment end to end, currently it supports vEPE and VoLTE
use cases.  I highly suggest that ONAP community could leverage them.

5.       DevOp Toolchains

Thanks,
Helen Chen