From: SPATSCHECK, OLIVER (OLIVER) [mailto:spat...@research.att.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:55 AM
To: GOLDNER, ALLA
Cc: Don Clarke; Christopher Donley (Chris); onap-tsc at lists.onap.org; Ed
Warnicke
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] Updated TSC Charter

I would have expected to have at least a coordinator focused on this or even
better a project which builds risk analysis tools and guidelines for ONAP. You
can define them under the release requirements but unless you have a group of
people working out the tools and details they really don?t mean much and I
don?t think you want to distribute this to all the individual component
projects.

Oliver

On Apr 20, 2017, at 1:51 AM, GOLDNER, ALLA <alla.goldner at