Hi Huabing:

Thanks for raising the question and I suggest we talk about this during the
TSC meeting.  If we find a very strong interest from a majority of TSC
members, we can certainly move some sessions around.  However, I must
caution that it will be extremely easy to never find a combination that is
suitable to everyone.  I am hopeful that organizations can bring multiple
people to share the load in attending different sessions to participate in
the discussions.  Also, to keep everyone on the same page, we'll be doing
the report-outs from each discussion on what was agreed, what may need more
discussion, and any gaps or open questions identified, etc.

Best,

Phil.