From: onap-tsc-bounces at lists.onap.org
[mailto:onap-tsc-boun...@lists.onap.org] On Behalf Of Ed Warnicke
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 2:58 PM
To: Phil Robb <probb at linuxfoundation.org>; Stephen Terrill <stephen.terrill
at ericsson.com>
Cc: onap-tsc at lists.onap.org
Subject: Re: [onap-tsc] Reminder - ONAP TSC Meeting Today 7:00am PDT, 10:00pm
China Time

Also... the meeting invite I have still says 7 am.

Ed
On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 4:56 AM Ed Warnicke <hagbard at
gmail.com<mailto:hagbard at gmail.com>> wrote:
I recall a proposal to move the meeting to two hours, but do not recall an
agreement being reached.

I specifically objected to meeting times that run past 8am PST as I have to
lead the FD.io TSC at that time.

Ed

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:43 AM Phil Robb <probb at